Generator Power Supply
Remain Connected With Generator Power Supply
A generator power supply provides a home or business with a level of independence. Leasing or buying a generator allows you to maintain your productivity when the electricity doesn't.
Related Services We Provide to a Generator for Lease
We realise that buying a generator for temporary power is a sizable investment, which is why we lease out generators to residential and commercial clients. We have a few solutions for various requirements.
- We supply solar panels to reduce your reliance on big electricity companies. There's ample sunshine available and we assist in capitalising on that by installing solar panels in strategic positions to harvest maximum energy from the sun. Solar panels reduce your reliance on the local energy provider. As a result, you save money on your energy bill, and that offsets the initial investment into purchasing and installing the solar panels.
- Hydropower is a renewable energy source that is cost-efficient and has minimal impact on the environment. Our team can install a micro-hydro turbine on your property, and it will use the power of the water that flows through to generate energy. The water that is used by the turbine isn't tainted and suitable for drinking or irrigation still. Maintenance and installation costs of the micro-hydro turbines are low, which renders it a smart energy option.
- We supply batteries for you to store the energy you're not using. The option of not having to rely on large power-producing plants reduces environmental pollution. With battery storage, you control your power consumption, putting you in control of your energy usage and trends. The system is efficient and maintenance-free.
Tips Regarding Emergency Power
Acquiring a backup generator for your home or business is essential for uninterrupted operations. When there are power cuts, you require a source of energy to keep your household or equipment running. Consider these factors when investing in a generator.
- Deciding between portable or standalone options. You must evaluate your requirements and decide after that. A portable generator offers you the flexibility of being stored in a shed or garage and can be moved easily to another property at any time. The standalone generators are permanent at your premises and offer the reliability of automatically starting when required.
- Investigate your requirements to ensure the generator can provide enough power. Calculate the wattage of your running appliances and source a generator that delivers slightly above that.
- The placement of the generator is essential to its function. While operational, the generator should be placed in a space where there is enough ventilation and not in a garage or shed. Fuel, whether diesel or petrol should be placed in an appropriate container away from any ignition sources.
Why Customers Should Use Current Generation
We have extensive experience in providing energy solutions to both residential and commercial sectors. Our team is qualified to offer you advice on your requirements. Customer service is a value that we hold in high regard, and you can rest assured that your needs are of the utmost importance to us.
Contact us to find a solution for your energy requirements.