Maintain Power with a Generator Hire
When your main power fails, a generator hire will keep you plugged in. Generators are available in various options to meet the requirements of any size home or business. You simply calculate the wattage of the appliances that are essential and acquire a generator that has a slightly higher capacity.
Benefits of an Industrial Generator Hire
Power cuts are usually unexpected and don't follow a schedule. There's a higher possibility of a power cut in areas that are susceptible to natural disasters such as cyclones and tornadoes. Businesses rely heavily on electricity to keep the operation functional and thus require a constant supply of power. An industrial generator or lighting tower hire may be crucial for your business to continue. Hiring the equipment will save you on investment costs.
- This allows for the seamless operation of your business. Electricity is critical in most industries, such as the health sector or a retailer that stocks frozen foods. An industrial generator switches on automatically after a power cut, ensuring essential services aren't affected.
- As a result of a constant supply of electricity you are ensured that your business can continue running without having to shut down. Hiring an Industrial Generator provides your business with an ongoing source of electricity and continued work.
- A generator can save your business money primarily if your stock relies on cold rooms or freezers to maintain its quality. If there were no alternate power source, your inventory could spoil, driving up wastage and, perhaps more importantly, costing you more money.
What Sets Current Generation Apart Regarding Diesel Generator Hire
With over 15 years of experience in emergency power supplies, we are qualified to offer you advice relating to your electricity requirements. Our trained staff have the necessary skills to install the solution you desire.
- We are installers of micro-hydro systems that will create electricity using water, known as hydroelectricity. It's a clean form of power as the water that runs through the turbines aren't tainted and can still be used in future for drinking or even in agriculture.
- Solar energy is a growing trend as people understand the implications of other sources on the environment. Harnessing the sun's energy to transform it into electricity is a natural method of acquiring power. Installing solar panels in your home or business is a fantastic investment and will increase your property's value at the same time.
- We have a wide range of generators available. There are industrial generators for commercial clients who can't afford power cuts, and more portable options for residential customers for use in emergencies. We can also include a trailer generator hire so you can access power in the most remote areas.
About Current Generation
We've been assisting our commercial and residential customers with alternative power sources for years. Over this period, we've established ourselves as leaders in the industry with technicians that are knowledgeable and highly skilled. We can assist our customers in maximising their investment, and you can rely on our advice regarding emergency power.
Contact us to find a solution that's suitable for your requirements.