A Diesel Generator is a Reliable Power Source for Your Home or Business
Whether you need a main or standby power source, a diesel generator is a safe, efficient, and cost-effective alternative. At Current Generations, we carry a variety of generators built by well-known brands, that can be relied upon to provide continuous power to your home or business.
What You Can Expect from Current Generation Regarding Diesel Power Generators
Purchasing a dependable diesel backup generator is ideal to ensure your home or business has an uninterrupted power supply.
- Our team of professionals have the knowledge and experience to assist you in choosing the right power supply system. We offer free consultation with our qualified diesel engineers to ensure you purchase the best generator for your site. Our team supplies and installs generators from 6.6 kVa to 2000 kVa for primary or standby power at both on- and off-grid sites.
- We carry products built by trusted generator brands including, Honda, Kubota and Cummins. We ensure the items we carry meet the needs of our clients in New Zealand and Australia, including being able to locate replacement parts easily. In addition to diesel generators, we stock solar and hydro products and storage batteries, so you can build a custom system for your property.
- We ensure the products we carry are safe and reliable. Generators are essential during power outages to maintain business-critical functions. The industrial generators we carry are built to last and are low maintenance. Diesel generators are a safer alternative, as diesel fuel is less flammable than petrol, and the generators do not require spark plugs or contain a lot of wiring that could overheat and catch fire.
The Importance of a Back-Up Diesel Generator
Standby power for residential and commercial properties is necessary if you want to avoid disruptions to your daily life or business due to power outages.
- Businesses often have critical processes that must continue, regardless of power outages. Installing a standby power source ensures that the essential business functions continue until the main power source is restored. A diesel generator has a fast start-up speed, which means your business-critical processes will only be down for seconds.
- Power outages can have simple causes, such as a tree falling on a power line, or complex causes, such as equipment overload on extremely hot days. Power security is increased when you install a backup power source, such as a generator. If you have several locations that you monitor, you can save time and effort with a remote monitoring system. This system saves you the time associated with travelling to each site and allows you to increase the frequency of your check-ins without increasing costs.
- When living off-grid, a continuous power supply is essential for safety and comfort. A power system designed to optimise your location and run efficiently is necessary to save costs and ensure uninterrupted power. At Current Generation, we can work with you to design a power supply that may include solar power, hydroelectric power, a generator, and battery storage.
Why Customer Should Use Current Generation
We are located in Nelson, New Zealand and have been operating for over 15 years. Our team of professionals have the knowledge and experience to help you choose the generator that meets your requirements.
Contact us to set up a free consultation.