Why Now’s the Time to Invest in Off-Grid Solar
If you want to stop purchasing electricity from suppliers to reduce the demand for fossil fuels while protecting your money and the environment, you should think about investing in off-grid solar. At Current Generation, we’re genuinely enthusiastic about renewable energy, which is why we aim to be the most trusted and best value supplier of solar panel systems in NZ. Below, we talk about some common mistakes people make when buying and installing off-grid solar systems before discussing why we’re an excellent company in our industry. We also detail the benefits of solar power to help you decide whether it’s the right investment for you.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Off-Grid Solar in NZ
If you want to make your investment stretch as far as possible, you should avoid making these mistakes when purchasing solar panels:
- Investing in a poor-quality solution: Some people attempt to save money by choosing the cheapest system they can find. However, short-term savings will prove more expensive in the long run. Our advanced off-grid solar systems have a life expectancy of decades and can virtually pay for themselves within a few years.
- Failing to ask questions: Deciding which solution to buy can be challenging, which is why you shouldn’t be afraid to request more information from your supplier. Find out how much electricity your home generates and whether you’ll need to modify your home so that you can make an informed purchasing decision.
- Neglecting to hire professionals: While handling the installation of your off-grid solar system DIY-style might sound tempting, you should remember that poor workmanship can cause costly problems. Ensuring the job is completed the first time correctly is essential for your finances, comfort and security in the long run.
Why a Customer Should Use Current Generation
Here are three reasons why we’re a leading supplier and installer of off-grid solar systems in NZ:
- We won’t make mistakes: You can mitigate the risk of anything going wrong regarding the installation when you partner with our professionals. We guarantee your off-grid solar panels will work efficiently for years with minimum required maintenance. For your peace of mind, we cover our work with extended warranties.
- We boast a wealth of experience: For nearly 15 years, our technicians have been helping homeowners and businesses in NZ minimise their bills and carbon footprint by fitting their properties with the most advanced solar solutions available. If you want to work with a company with a proven track record, you needn’t look further than Current Generation.
- We use top-quality products: We source off-grid solar panels in NZ from the world’s leading manufacturers, including Phono, REC, Mitsubishi and Renesolar. Our technicians can design the most suitable solution for your home, and you can trust us for honest advice.
The Benefits of Off-Grid Solar Power Systems
Some people wonder whether solar panels are worth the investment. If you’re undecided, the following advantages will help you see why our solutions are becoming increasingly popular:
- Reduce your carbon emissions: Solar power is a source of clean energy. By investing in our advanced off-grid systems in NZ, you can help reduce the demand for fossil fuels, offset your carbon footprint and protect the environment.
- Eliminate your dependency on the grid: Why spend your hard-earned money on electricity when you can generate it with our highly efficient panels and battery storage systems? Our solutions can minimise or remove the need to purchase power from an energy supplier, which could save you a small fortune in the long run.
- Improve your home’s appeal: Our off-grid solar panels come with 25-year warranties, and we guarantee our installations regarding labour for ten years. You can expect your off-grid solar kit to survive decades, meaning it can boost your property’s appeal if you decide to move.
About Current Generation
Since 2005, our technicians have helped hundreds of homeowners modernise their properties and minimise their bills, emissions and dependency on the grid by installing solar panel systems. If you want to find out how much money you could save by investing in renewable energy, we encourage you to contact our team of professionals. Alternatively, book a site visit, and we’ll assess your home and needs, discuss the possibilities, detail the benefits and provide a free quote.