cg-header_tel.png0800 202 700

SOLAR, WIND & WATER POWER - INDUSTRIAL GENERATORS

Like-114-365

SOLAR PANELS CANTERBURY

SOLAR PANELS FOR ON GRID AND OFF GRID SYSTEMS IN CHRISTCHURCH 

PV Solar panels perform well in ON GRID and OFF GRID Solar Systems Canterbury
Sunshine & Daylight Hours on average in Christchurch
sunlight hours in Christchurch range between 3.6 hours each day in June & 6.6 hours for every day in January
With the longest day of the year being 15.2 hours long and the shortest day is 8.5 hours long.
The longest day is 6.3 Hours longer than the shortest day of the year.
There is an average of 1995 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4390) with an average of 5.3 hours of sunlight per day.
It is sunny 46% of daylight hours. The remaining 54% of daylight hours are likely cloud cover or with shade, haze or lower sun intensity.
At midday the sun is on average 45° above the horizon at Christchurch


Contact us for Current specials on arny@currentgeneration.co.nz  
Phone 08002027005


18 kw solar pv system
cg-pre_footer_h-line.jpg
cg-pre_footer_01.jpg   cg-pre_footer_03.jpg cg-pre_footer_06.jpg cg-pre_footer_02.jpg   SMA inverter chargers cg-pre_footer_09.jpg cg-pre_footer_08.jpg